Salamun Qoulan Min Robbirrohiem,,,,,

Salamun Qoulan Min Robbirrohiem,,,,,

Friday, February 22, 2008


ButterflyYou are just like butterflyCome without noticeWhere have you been after all these timeIs it real you??
What do you feel inside??Believe it grow faster than you thinkOne of GOD creature who really adorableI felt something weird when I see your smile
We will see..What is the real reason??Everything seems nice, everyhing seems different..Its start from where??Let me know..
Better be the last love then the first love..Wait for so long after a lot of sweet butterflies comeWith hurt, pain, betrayal,and a lot of sadness stories..You’re my new butterfly now, will you be my precious butterfly??The one who will make me grow become beautiful flower againAnd maybe my last butterfly..

No comments: